May 08, 2017 -
Your wine club shipments are on their way!
Read More >>
May 13, 2017 -
Join us May 13 to sample the wines in your May wine club shipment, along with small bites paired with ...
Read More >>
Wine Club Pick Up Party
Join us May 13 to sample the wines in your May wine club shipment, along with small bites paired with each wine. Your wine club shipments will be ready to pick up!
May 20, 2017 -
Join us for our annual Pre-Memorial Day Weekend Tasting, We'll be pouring a selection of our wines for ...
Read More >>
Annual Pre-Memorial Day Weekend Tasting
Join us for our annual Pre-Memorial Day Weekend Tasting, We'll be pouring a selection of our wines for you to sample, along with some delicious small bites paired with the wines.
Club Members, along with up to six guests, receive complimentary tastings.
Non-members will have a $20 tasting fee, refunded with minimum purchase of $100.
Tasting Room Associate Position Available
Job Opening Announcement
Tasting Room Associate
ArborBrook Vineyards is currently seeking a Tasting Room Associate. This position will be hourly, five days per week, working between 30-40hrs per week with some overtime possible during peak season of April through September/October, and on-call as needed the remainder of the year. Tentative work schedule for peak season will be Wednesday through Sunday. Rate of pay will be commensurate with applicable experience.
As we are a small team, interested individuals must be willing to work in a very close team environment and be willing to pitch in as needed in all areas. Individuals are expected to be a fully contributing team member and buy into our mission and philosophies.
- Possess a thorough understanding of ArborBrook’s story, mission, and philosophies and relay to wine tasting customers.
- Provide exceptional customer service in order to ensure an overall excellent wine tasting experience.
- Possess thorough technical knowledge of all ArborBrook wines and vineyards, as well as general wine industry information, Oregon wine industry history, and general knowledge of clones, rootstock, and vineyard practices to share with customers.
- Demonstrated ability to connect with a variety of customers and adjust style to meet their needs to ensure overall positive experience.
- Identify and create opportunities to cross-sell customers new release and limited production wines, and wine club memberships.
- Become proficient with POS system, administrative and operational policies and procedures, and applicable back-up responsibilities as assigned.
- Assist in coordination and set up of onsite and offsite events. Attend events as a positive representative of ArborBrook.
- General maintenance of tasting room facility, including sweeping, mopping, dusting, cleaning restrooms, maintaining order of cold storage room, etc.
- Assist with general administrative tasks such as inventory, welcome cards, and any others as needed and assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and possess a valid OLCC alcohol server’s permit.
- Must have exceptional demonstrated customer service skills and abilities and understand the priority of creating an excellent, memorable wine tasting experience.
- Ability to portray a positive, professional manner in all customer situations. Must be flexible to understand how and when exceptions to rules and policies should be made.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive outlook.
- Previous experience using POS systems and MS Office products.
- Must hold a valid Oregon Driver’s License and have a vehicle available for travel, generally local travel. Travel will be reimbursed at current IRS reimbursement guidelines.
- Must have the physical ability of lifting and carrying 50lbs. repetitively, and sometimes up a flight of stairs. Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, up to 9-10 hrs.
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays as needed.
- Must have the physical strength to set up for onsite events, including setting up tents, tables, chairs, etc.
- Must be amenable to working in a “farm” setting and be willing to get hands dirty at times.
Interested applicants should send resumes to Mary Hansen, email@example.com. Interviews will be scheduled as resumes are reviewed, and will be conducted by Mary and Angelina Fey, Tasting Room Manager.